Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Comcast/xfinity email home screen

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast/xfinity email home screen

When I am using email, and am on the inbox screen a very annoying thing happens.  At the top of the screen, just above the search box on the top right, there are three dots . . .  if I roll my cursor over those three dots - a popup happens that gives me the options that lie beneath those dots - like - Pay Bill - Live TV - Settings, etc.  Can I deactivate that popup, and just click on the dots when I want to view what lies beneath?  Also - Immediately next to that is my first name - it says "Hi Lance".  When I roll over that, a popup opens that says, "Hi Lance"!  Can I turn that off as well?  

I hope I can do that - it's VERY ANNOYING!

Thanks!

Expert

Re: Comcast/xfinity email home screen

No.  The dots you are describing are only a placeholder for the menu you get if you mouse-over them.  They are part of the webpage and cannot be altered.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast/xfinity email home screen

Hi ltwedt, the information that (Latoque) provided is correct. The website is working as designed, you can use our "Xfinity Connect" app to read your mail or you can also use your username/password with a third party email client like Outlook or Mac mail.