Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Comcast email sign in

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Comcast email sign in

When I go to login to my email the sign in box is half off the page.How can I move this box with in the page so I don't have to scroll down the page to finish signing in.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Administrator

Re: Comcast email sign in

All,

This post has been archived and is from 2012. If you are experiencing issues with your comcast.net email, please feel free to post your questions here:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/bd-p/EWB

All Replies
Gold Problem Solver

Change the browser window by grabbing the corners and expanding the browser widow to your desired size.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your answer however there is nothing to grab and expand the window size.Trying to grab any and all corners doesn't do anything.I have had this change and at different times it works just fine then it goes back to being half off the page.This only happens with Firefox, other Browsers are just fine.

Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

This sounds like an issue in your settings then, in Firefox browser.

See if this helps or not.  Open FF, click on View then on Zoom and click on Reset.

Let us know if that helped you or not. 

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Frequent Visitor

This did help put the enough of the sign in box on the page.The sign in box use to be located in the upper right corner of the page but it is now located in the lower left side of the page about 3" from the left side and going off the bottom of the page.There is no way I can find to move the sign in box back where it use to be .In changing the size it makes it worse than than it is now. I may try and remove Firefox and reload it and see if this might fix the problem, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the help.

Gold Problem Solver

You have the new Homepage then, with the sign in on the left side.  Are you sure that you cannot go to the end of the width and length of that page and drag the arrows that come up to increase the size?  The arrows are two sided arrows on all four sides of a webpage.

You might also want to check what your screen resolution is set to.  Which operating system do you use?  If you can tell us that, we can tell you how you would check your screen resolution.

Frequent Visitor

I was able to fix this.I turned the menu bar back on then went to view and zoom then hit reset.This put the sign in box back where it belonged.Thanks for your help with this.One more question if I could trouble you.Under the TV programming , my zip code keeps defaulting to Philadelphia and I live in the Mountain Time Zone and have set it there with a zip code of 81601.Somehow this has never been able to save this zip code as my default for any length of time.

Thanks again for your help.

Gold Problem Solver

This has been an issue for a while with the zipcode.  The only suggestion I have is if you delete your Comcast cookies when exiting your browser that COULD be part of the problem.  I would post that problem in the Xfinity Website Forum.  You USED to be able to change it by clicking on it, but that no lponger works.  Sorry I couldn't help with that

CC

Administrator

All,

This post has been archived and is from 2012. If you are experiencing issues with your comcast.net email, please feel free to post your questions here:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/bd-p/EWB