Community Forum

Comcast blocking email delivery from several senders

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast blocking email delivery from several senders

I am no longer able to receive emails from the following senders:

notifications+mnast@teamunify.com
no-reply@sportsengine.com
quickbooks@notification.intuit.com

I have completely turned off spam filtering. I have added all three addresses to My Address Book.

My husband also has a comcast email address and he receives the emails fine.  Additonally, he can see my address included in the To: list.  I had no problems receiving emails from these senders prior to a couple of months ago.

Expert

Re: Comcast blocking email delivery from several senders

Call Comcast security and have them look at your account----------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem you have.  Can you tell me if and how you got it fixed?

New Poster

Unfortunately, I have not been able to resolve this issue.  I called Comcast security, and they were unable to see any of the emails being blocked on their end.  I have validated with the senders that the are in fact sending to the correct address.
I just opened a gmail account and started sending mail to there.  Very frustrating.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for getting back to me.  I am very frustrated, too.  Quickbooks and lots of other applications use software called SendGrid to send emails.  The problem could be with SendGrid, althought they deny.  I will let you know if I learn anything more.  Someone else on the Xfinity Forum had the same problem and managed to get it resolved.  I have opened up a case with Xfinity and keep trying to communicate with both Quickbooks and SendGrid.  I am also not getting emails originated by an application called Booker.  

Official Employee

jenaffeldt, are you able to PM me with the UIDs for yourself and your husband so I can review the issue further?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

My problem was solved.  It turned out I was on a "suppression list" in an application called SendGrid which is used to send invoices from Quickbooks.  Contact support@sendgrid.zendesk.com.  Sendgrid claimed I marked an email from QuickBooks as spam which threw me on the list.  I have no recollection of doing that.  I don't know how that could have happened.  But it did.