Community Forum

Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Who to contact

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Who to contact

s_forbus wrote:

I am trying to find out who to contact regarding an issue that I started having yesterday. My emails from my google apps domain, atljewishacademy.org are not being delivered to comcast.net addresses, including my own. They are just vanishing into thin air. The emails are showing as delivered on G Suite and are being delivered to everyone in the world except comcast.net addreses. I have verified that my domain is not listed on any public blocklist. I am not receiving any return error message from Comcast's MX servers. This same issue has been reported here before and sometimes a comcast employee has been able to help over it.

I tried calling the Comcast Security Assurance number as recommended on other posts here, but they told me that "Comcast does not block any email", which is obviously false since they have a blacklist. They kept asking me to go in and just check my email and insisting that the issue is with Google's servers.

Any suggestions that someone could give on who to contact regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Scott 

Hi,

I took at look at incoming logs for the past 2 weeks, and don't see any issues with atljewishacademy.org.  Are you still having problems sending to comcast.net?

ComcastDaveL

Official Employee

KD4GGY wrote:

I'm having the same issue with a G Suite for Non-Profits organization, jesupfumc.org sending to comcast.net users.  Any luck in figuring out how to contact Comcast?

Regards,

Damian

KD4GGY-

I sent you a private forum message with resolution and some details.

ComcastDaveL

New Poster

I'm having the same issue with a G Suite for Non-Profits organization, jesupfumc.org sending to comcast.net users.  Any luck in figuring out how to contact Comcast?

Regards,

Damian

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Who to contact

I am trying to find out who to contact regarding an issue that I started having yesterday. My emails from my google apps domain, atljewishacademy.org are not being delivered to comcast.net addresses, including my own. They are just vanishing into thin air. The emails are showing as delivered on G Suite and are being delivered to everyone in the world except comcast.net addreses. I have verified that my domain is not listed on any public blocklist. I am not receiving any return error message from Comcast's MX servers. This same issue has been reported here before and sometimes a comcast employee has been able to help over it.

I tried calling the Comcast Security Assurance number as recommended on other posts here, but they told me that "Comcast does not block any email", which is obviously false since they have a blacklist. They kept asking me to go in and just check my email and insisting that the issue is with Google's servers.

Any suggestions that someone could give on who to contact regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Scott