Community Forum

Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

I have been trying to get my service fixed since June 16th. I have had 6 different techs come out to my house and replace everything from the pole through the house. I have had one intelligent tier 2 tech on the phone tell me the signal was unbalanced and cause the drop outs in service. The last tech at the house said to get my service repaired it is a matter of convincing the network team of the issue.. My issue has been escalated and I should get a call back is what I am being told however I never get a phone call. I have also been calling the supervisor Brent's phone number who the tech left with no return call. My service worked perfectly for 2 years now all of a sudden it is no longer working since 2 additional homes have been built in the neighborhood. I am literally at my wits end with the constant run around provided through phone and chat support.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

Being that you've already had several tech visits, I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

Hello cjgrimm. I can assist with further troubleshooting your service issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.

Regular Visitor

Outage Since June 14th No Resolution

I have been trying since June 14th to get my service repaired. The TV, phone and internet go down every day. I have had all the wiring in the house and to the pole replaced. The modem has been replaced. The tap on the pole has been replaced. I have had 9 seperate techinicians out. The consistent message is that the signal is weak because I am the last hop and they refer it to maintence. My connection and services are still going down and when I call in I get the same run around of sending a tech out again. We see the signal is weak and everythign is replaced. They say let me send the right tech. Even when the service is sorta working the signal is so weak that comcast support can't see it. 

This forum is a last ditch effort to get someone who cares and can get a fix actually performed. I have had so many techs and failures that my bill is actually negative. 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Outage Since June 14th No Resolution

I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

Official Employee

Hi cjgrimm, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi cjgrimm, thank you for working with us through private message and please reach out if you still need assistance.

Thank you