Community Forum

Can't receive emails from specific sender

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Can't receive emails from specific sender

Hello,

I am unable to receive emails from notifications@teamunify.com and other teamunify.com addresses.  My spam filter is off and I have added several related emails to my contact list.

Thank you!

Heather

Expert

Re: Can't receive emails from specific sender

The email software doesn't scan your address book for incoming senders.  So that won't have any effect.  Mailing lists can be problematic.   You need to call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your help.  After spending 40 minutes on the phone with Comcast, I "should" have an answer on Monday!

Regular Visitor

Still no response from Comcast after being promised an answer for Monday August 27.  Currently on hold, now at 33 minutes. 

Expert

I'm going  to escalate this to the forum admins and see if we can get some follow-up for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, hjarchibald - 

I would be happy to help with the email issues you're experiencing. Please send me a private message with your first and last name to get started. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Admin1

Hi hjarchibald -- I spoke with our CSA team about this. They confirmed that there are not issues with receiving emails from teamunify.com. They tracked messages being sent from that domain and confirmed that they were being received. They also say that they have dealt with this question about receiving emails from this domain before. Here is what they say happens:

• "Teamunify is a high volume sender, and they use feedback loop reports to keep their reputation high. If anyone even accidentally marks their mail as spam they often treat it as an opt out request and de-list emails from their end. If they contacted the first level of support they may have been told it's on our end, but I can show thousands of messages flowing through over the past 24 hours from that domain. I would advise her to contact them and get their login re-instated...it might take a second level of support or a mail admin to review.

The solution here is to contact Teamunify and reach their second level support team or mail admin in order to have this resolved. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.