Community Forum

COMCAST Email and Customer Service toll free numbers are NOT working in Florida for the last 3 HOURS

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

COMCAST Email and Customer Service toll free numbers are NOT working in Florida for the last 3 HOURS

I have repeatedly tried logging into my email and is not accessing my inbox the past several hours.

I have been a long time customer of Comcast and Server being down so often is causing me a lot of issues

with my family and customers trying to email me and contact me. What time are you resolving your server issue??

Expert

Re: COMCAST Email and Customer Service toll free numbers are NOT working in Florida for the last 3 H

@njf1 wrote:

I have repeatedly tried logging into my email and is not accessing my inbox the past several hours.

I have been a long time customer of Comcast and Server being down so often is causing me a lot of issues

with my family and customers trying to email me and contact me. What time are you resolving your server issue??

Are you using residential services for business?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: COMCAST Email and Customer Service toll free numbers are NOT working in Florida for the last 3 H

I called about 20 minutes ago and got a terse, "We are experiencing high volume" and then they hung up. I called again just now and got the normal greeting, they identified my home address, then it went into a clicking, rattling sound, which I let go on for about two minutes. Then a recorded voice came on to say, "We are experiencing technical difficulty" (to which I thought, "no s**t!") and then it hung up. This is in eastern Massachusetts.

Guess I'll go read a book.

@njf1 wrote: