Community Forum

Bug in Comcast email Windows 10

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Clicking on Go Back, curser stays in same location which clicks on Access All. It happens severl times per day. I know to click again but if someone were to accidentally click delete, big trouble. Really dumb. Why is this not fixed? Or at least tell me how ot fix it. If my wife, whose computer is Apple, uses my Windows, it could be confusing at best.

Bill in Sunnyvale 

Expert

Re: Bug in Comcast email Windows 10

Exactly where are you clicking on "Go Back"?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

After I read an email,  I click on Go Back and quickly move my cursor to the right. If I don't move it quickly, the cursor lands on Select All which I then click again to Unselect All.

Frequent Visitor

Why is Go Back in exactly in the same location as Select All???

Expert

OK, you have completely lost me here.  Where is "Go Back" and "Select All"?  There is nothing like that in the Comcast webmail UI.  How are you accessing your email?  On a desktop or laptop using only the webmail interface with a browser, or on a mobile device app or what?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

No Select All and no Go Back? Absurd. My browser is Edge, the default browser in Windows 10 64. Do you want to remotely share my computer screen?

Expert

@williamhwood wrote:

No Select All and no Go Back? Absurd. My browser is Edge, the default browser in Windows 10 64. Do you want to remotely share my computer screen?

We don't do that here, and besides, Latoque is a customer and not an employee.

Would you take a screenshot of what you're [not] seeing and post it here, please.

Frequent Visitor

I posted 2 screenshots: Back and Select All

Frequent Visitor

Did you get my posting of two screenshots "Back" and "Select All"??

Expert

@williamhwood wrote:

Did you get my posting of two screenshots "Back" and "Select All"??

No.  Are you using the Photos icon in the Rich Text Toolbar to upload them, or are you trying to attach them?