Community Forum

Blocking E-mail addresses

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Blocking E-mail addresses

Ive been receiving e-mails from a popular social media site that I do not belong to - never did.  I have no idea how or why they have my e-mail address, but I receive at least 20 messages everyday, including videos and photos.  I have contacted the site administrators numerous times, but it seems to do no good as I never hear anything in return.  I don't know what else to do other than to block the address. Please tell me how to permanently block e-mails from this site once and for all.  Thanks in advance for the help.

New Poster

Re: Blocking E-mail addresses

I am wanting to BLOCK emails from obvious fishing/hacking emails.   I'm receiving a few each week.   Can anyone give me instructions as to how BLOCK email addresses?   Much appreciated.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Blocking E-mail addresses

@tedh422 wrote: ... Please tell me how to permanently block e-mails from this site ...

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience, especially "Set Up Email Filters" about halfway down the page.