Community Forum

Blocked Emails

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Re: Blocked Emails

Thanks CC!

Official Employee

CVB1: I'm looking into this to see if we can take care of this.

jdalina: It looks like messages were temporarily marked as spam this morning.  I'm following up to see what might have happened there.

New Poster

after spending many many hours on the phone with comcast, I found it was easier to make a new email address for the receipient. Comcast was a joke in trying to help me otherwise.

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem with mailing1@mail.morningstar.net. I have been receiving email from Morningstar for years.

New Poster

having the same problem here is email from

groupfinder@churchteams.com

any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

New Poster

Not really.  The problem is intermittent and seems to originate with the sender, who is looking into it.  Thanks    

Official Employee

jwmerchant wrote:

I am unable to receive email from dpmendmillhouses@yahoo.co.uk.  This email address has been in use for several years without a problem.  The sender does not receive any messages explaining why.  I am able to send messages to that address without a problem.

I'll follow up with a PM.

-- ComcastDouglasM

New Poster

Blocked Emails

I am unable to receive email from dpmendmillhouses@yahoo.co.uk.  This email address has been in use for several years without a problem.  The sender does not receive any messages explaining why.  I am able to send messages to that address without a problem.