Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Addtional Updated information on Win 10/NSS

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted

Addtional Updated information on Win 10/NSS

The following has been added at the bottom of the Comcast NSS download page:

Important notice for Windows 10 users

• If Norton Security Suite is already installed on your PC, it will be automatically upgraded to run on Windows 10.
  • If the upgrade to Windows 10 removed your copy of Norton Security Suite, we ask that you download and install the Norton Security Suite software again by using the "Norton Security Suite" button on the top of this page.
  • For additional support related to Norton Security Suite on Windows 10, please visit the Norton Security Suite support page on Symantec's website.

Thje above link will take you to a new knowledge based article (K that has the following info - a bit late, but very good information.  Please note on the web page on Norton there are (+) in front of each question so that you can expand them and see the answer.  The answers also include addtional links. Although the questions below appear as links below - they do not link to anything.

Norton and Windows 10

Your Norton product shall continue to work on Windows 10, as long as you have installed the latest version. To make sure that you have the latest version available for your Norton product installed, visit the Norton Update Center.

If you have received your Norton product from your service provider, read I want to install my Norton product from my service provider.

If you have any other questions related to your Norton product on Windows 10, go to Norton Community.