Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Accessing Email SENT Messages

New Poster

Accessing Email SENT Messages

How do I access previous Sent messages on my email.  They only go back about a month.  

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: Accessing Email SENT Messages

Are you still in the old email format?  If so, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>Email>>>>Email Deletion Schedule.  How do you have it set for the Sent folder?  Does that account for the earlier messages?  If you are in the new format, messages should be kept indefinitely until you delete them-----------unless you have the account enabled in a desktop email client, or on a mobile device, in which case any settings on those would override the ones in Comcast.

All Replies
Expert

Are you still in the old email format?  If so, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>Email>>>>Email Deletion Schedule.  How do you have it set for the Sent folder?  Does that account for the earlier messages?  If you are in the new format, messages should be kept indefinitely until you delete them-----------unless you have the account enabled in a desktop email client, or on a mobile device, in which case any settings on those would override the ones in Comcast.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the quick reply to my sent messages question. Your info helped me reolve the issue.