Community Forum

Access Denied

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Access Denied

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.delta.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.4c5f9e41.1508280207.2d2cce6

Expert

Re: Access Denied

I just tried that link and it worked OK for me.  Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

It has NOTHING to do with  his browser. It is an issue with Comcast.  His IP is blocked.

Expert

MPA2000 wrote:

It has NOTHING to do with  his browser. It is an issue with Comcast.  His IP is blocked.

Blocked by whom ? If his WAN / public IP address is being blocked by the site / webhost for some reason, how is that Comcast's fault ? A trace to the site / server may reveal a clue.

I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

FWIW, I responded to your composition here;

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/What-s-the-point-in-having-a-forum-if-all-you-get-is-...