Community Forum

3 Months of Internet Connection Problems

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

3 Months of Internet Connection Problems

For 3 months I have been having problems with my internet constantly disconecting. I average 25 times a day. It is effecting my business and my life. I have had 4 technicians to my home. I replaced my modem, router. The line to my home from the street has been changed. My entire area in Golden Gate Estates has been suffering from the same outage problem. Everything I do falls on deaf ears. They promised a supervisor would come to my home, never happened. A report was sent to engineering from support, no return calls. I have been promised that the problem will be fixed, it is probubly a server they say. Nothing gets fixed. Same old calls, same old trouble shooting protocol. I have had the same internet connection for 10 years with no problems. Now me and my family have no phone, no security and I have lost a tremendous amount of time and money with no end in site. We are a slave to really bad service from Comcast. I am at wits end.

Expert

Re: 3 Months of Internet Connection Problems

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Frequent Visitor

If you have tried 3 different modems and you say everyone in your area has the same problem then it's not an in your home problem. Also if everyone has this issue are they all calling comcast too? More complaints should get iut solved faster.

Official Employee

Hi Graphic_Seth, 

I was able to locate your account using the email address you have registered with the forums and was able to see that you have poor upstream and transmit levels that need to be corrected by a tech. I would also like to have a tech refer your account to the local maintenance team. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!