pin

Regular Visitor

pin

how do i find my pin #?

Expert

Re: pin

volsvic wrote:

how do i find my pin #? 

do you have the X1 system or something else?

Regular Visitor

thank u for your reply...i xfinity have exfinity phone, cable, internet and security...i am trying to keep my home phone number that  i have had for years assigned to my mobile phone also and company i bought the new phone from cannot use my home phone number that i have with xfinity because they do not have the pin number i supposedly have from xfinity...i do not know how to get this confidential information.

Tags (1)
Expert

volsvic wrote:

thank u for your reply...i xfinity have exfinity phone, cable, internet and security...i am trying to keep my home phone number that  i have had for years assigned to my mobile phone also and company i bought the new phone from cannot use my home phone number that i have with xfinity because they do not have the pin number i supposedly have from xfinity...i do not know how to get this confidential information.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

volsvic, I can send you your pin number via email (if we have an email on file) or via mail. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.