Community Forum

handset registration

New Poster

handset registration

I have a small office. We just moved and have Comcast as our bundle service phone/internet/TV. I purchased an AT&T Dect 6.0 4-line corder/cordless  phone system with 4 handsets. The base phone lines are plugged into the modem. I have tried everything to get the cordless handsets to register to the base. I called AT & T and did a few things they suggested. I had Comcast come out and they could not help me either. Our IT man we use was baffled. I called Comcast at least three times and no one can remedy the situation. meanwhile there are four of us sharing one phone. It is very inconvenient. I use my personal cell phone to call out. I paid close to $700 for the At&t phone system model SynJ SB67138 alond with the handsets SB67108.

Can anyone give me some help here. Going on 5 weeks with the one phone. The system is not defective. I have a comcast phone landline at my home. I tried it there and the handset registered within 3 seconds.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: handset registration

@jh959595 wrote:

I have a small office. We just moved and have Comcast as our bundle service phone/internet/TV. I purchased an AT&T Dect 6.0 4-line corder/cordless  phone system with 4 handsets. The base phone lines are plugged into the modem. I have tried everything to get the cordless handsets to register to the base. I called AT & T and did a few things they suggested. I had Comcast come out and they could not help me either. Our IT man we use was baffled. I called Comcast at least three times and no one can remedy the situation. meanwhile there are four of us sharing one phone. It is very inconvenient. I use my personal cell phone to call out. I paid close to $700 for the At&t phone system model SynJ SB67138 alond with the handsets SB67108.

Can anyone give me some help here. Going on 5 weeks with the one phone. The system is not defective. I have a comcast phone landline at my home. I tried it there and the handset registered within 3 seconds.

Forgive me, but is your office connected with Comcast Business Services?