Community Forum

XFinity Wireless

Frequent Visitor

XFinity Wireless

I have a recent 5 yr magicJack phone service plan and am running the next four months of 

DISH TV service, even though Comcast mysterously restored a former Plan whch I have been paying for ( and NOT using) for several months.  (Check my COMCAST account).  I have no plans to renew with the DISH and will replace them with COMCAST CABLE prior to the DISH end of use in June 2018.    What assistance can I get from Comcast to enable my MJ use with the COMCAST WIRELESS Modem right now ?

Expert

Re: XFinity Wireless

@billonethefirst wrote:

I have a recent 5 yr magicJack phone service plan and am running the next four months of 

DISH TV service, even though Comcast mysterously restored a former Plan whch I have been paying for ( and NOT using) for several months.  (Check my COMCAST account).  I have no plans to renew with the DISH and will replace them with COMCAST CABLE prior to the DISH end of use in June 2018.    What assistance can I get from Comcast to enable my MJ use with the COMCAST WIRELESS Modem right now ?

majicjac will work on any internet plan. I have X1 and internet and use another voice service.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).