Community Forum

Phones turned off

New Poster

Phones turned off

Tried to get two phone lines from one residence transferred to another residence. It has been one week and two days ago the two phone numbers were turned off. These two lines were for my business and now I have no phones. Comcast said they can’t find info about the order so they are starting all over again to process. I am afraid I will not be able to get these phone numbers assigned which are for my 25 year old business. Devastating to my business. They just don’t care!

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Phones turned off

JD60,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: Phones turned off

Hi JD60, 

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to have your numbers ported. I'd be more than happy to see what we can do to have those numbers restored. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.