Community Forum

Phone number changed randomly

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Phone number changed randomly

I’m having difficulty resolving this issue. On June 25th, I noticed that our landline number was different when it was correct the day prior. Multiple phone calls to support have not yielded results. Twice support personnel have said they’d call us back in a specified time and did not do so. The last individual tried to tell us we had always had that number! He did not believe us until he saw a previous bill with the original phone number on it.  No has been able to tell us why it was changed. We did recently change our plan but that was back in January. I saw a similar thread that was resolved by a Comcast employee poster but I cannot figure how to private message individual users. I would like my phone number back!

Official Employee

Re: Phone number changed randomly

Hello, Golden439! Thank you for posting! I'm happy to check if there is a way to return your phone number. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Phone number changed randomly

Golden439, glad we were able to get your phone number back! Thanks for your business and post again if you need any other assistance! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!