Community Forum

Phone and Internet Issue

Frequent Visitor

Phone and Internet Issue

Every since I received an upgrade to the 1GB internet service in May, I have had nothing but issues with both my phone and internet cutting out. I have had a called Xfinity numerous times, which did not resolve, the issue. I also had someone come out, and change some wires outside, but the issue still is not resolved.

I recently had the modem itself replaced and the issue is still happening. I called Comcast again, and they had met, for the phone issue, plug it directly into the modem, and the calls still drop.

I am at a complete loss here, as I am paying for a service that I very poor, and almost unusable. Any ideas?
Official Employee

Re: Phone and Internet Issue

Hello Anon60473, thanks for reaching out and I can further look into this connection issue you are experiencing! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!