Community Forum

Need Tier 3

New Poster

Need Tier 3

Help! I recently got a new modem to replace my rental. I have a landline and it’s not connecting to the modem. I have called Comcast several times and seem to be getting nowhere. I got an advanced ticket opened and after hearing from no one, I called to find it was closed. I had a tech come out who says this has to be done through the phone customer service. How can I escalate this to tier 3 and speak to someone who knows what they are doing?
Expert

Re: Need Tier 3

Hi @Mugglemum

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Been on the phone now for two hours. Can not get transferred to a higher up and we keep going in circles. My landline still does not work. Also having trouble going in to bridge mode to use my stronger router. Currently on hold. Please help!

Thank you.
Official Employee

Hi @Mugglemum

Welcome to the Community Forum. If you are still having issues with your phone service and being able to place your modem into bridge mode, I can do some troubleshooting to help resolve your problems. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Message sent.
Official Employee

Hi @Mugglemum

Thanks for contacting me. I've replied to your message and am ready to assist you. Chat with you soon! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi @Mugglemum

I hope all is well. Since I haven't heard back from you this thread will be closed. If you are still in need of assistance, feel free to send me another private message. Take care.