Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

My phone number

New Poster

My phone number

Thank you for contacting us. We no longer use this email address because we have a number of new ways for you to get help and questions answered.  We are here for you — online, on the phone and in person at our stores.  Pick whatever is most convenient for you.   

·         ​Download the My Account App today for access to troubleshooting, payments and more. Use the My Account app to schedule a time for us to call you about any TV or Internet issues you are having by tapping on the settings icon (top left corner), then "Contact Us," then "Talk to an agent." You can choose from a number of available 15-minute time slots to get a call back from one our agents.

·         ​Visit our Help & Support Forum 

·         ​Tweet us @ComcastCares or send us a message on Facebook

·         C​all us at 1-800-XFINITY

If you have any questions, we’re here for you 24/7.

Our #1 priority is improving your customer experience. Learn more about what we’re doing at xfinity.com/experience. ​

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

It is really time consuming to have to stay on the phone for an hour jus to have someone tell you what is wrote on a card in front of them. ..when i moved i was told my number would remain the same i made. Sure i told the rep that that it was imperative that i keep my number she told me it was no problem an that she checked an it would be ported over with the service ...WELL IT WAS A PROBLEM ...I wasgiven a new number without even being contacted. ...My Number is on all business cards an flyers an used as fax ...this is really going to be costly for me an money that i don't have to throw away. ..CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE GET MY NUMBER. ...

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy® Note 4.

Expert

Re: My phone number

Krqqk,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: My phone number

Hi Krqqk, 

Sorry for the experience you've had trying to get your phone number back. I'd like to see if I can make this right for you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.