Community Forum

My landline on kitchen wall

New Poster

My landline on kitchen wall

Hello--A Comcast tech set up everything needed for a new customer but forgot to connect my kitchen wall landline.  I had a chat with Sarvesh on Monday, who set up a visit for Tuesday, but the tech never arrived.

New Poster

Waiting for a reply

I responded to the feedback but never got a reply to my request; may I have a live chat?

Expert

Re: Waiting for a reply

This is not a real time support forum. If you wish to chat live, you may use Chat Support .

Otherwise, you need to keep your replies in the same thread they were posted or originated in so that we can keep track of it. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My landline on kitchen wall

Hi John928, I can help get a technician scheduled for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Re: My landline on kitchen wall

Hi John0928, I haven't heard from you in a while but if you are still experiencing issues please reach back out here and we will gladly assist.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.