Community Forum

Intermittent audio issues

New Poster

Intermittent audio issues

I recently started having problems with phone service through Xfinity.  I have Internet/TV/Security and phone through Xfinity. While I have had service for several years, I recently started to get "one-way audio" calls - basically, I can hear them, but they cannot hear me.  I have tried changing phones but the issue persisits.  I have tried rebooting the modem as well with no improvement.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Official Employee

Re: Intermittent audio issues

Hello, mg5321. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues with your Xfinity phone. I would like to look into that for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name for I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Intermittent audio issues

Hello, mg4321. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!