Community Forum

Fax Tone

Frequent Visitor

Fax Tone

Been having an issue since July, nothing has changed on my end.

Almost all calls in are answered after 2 rings with a fax tone.  Happens all day almost every day now

was a few in the begining but has become much more an issue now.

Comcast called and setup an appointmnet last month to change out my modem but the is the only difference and was happening before this.

No one a t Comcast can give a reason why all of a sudden this is occuring.

Official Employee

Re: Fax Tone

Hello, CJHam. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear of the issues you have been having with your phone service. I would like to look further into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Fax Tone

Hello, CJHam. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!