Community Forum

Can't Move from Vonage to Xfinity

Regular Visitor

Can't Move from Vonage to Xfinity

Hi,

Last week Comcast Agent signed me up fpr Triple Play and confidentaly told me that they will be able to Port my Home ph# from Vonage to Xfinity so that I can retain my 12+ Yr old #

However, it hasn't happened and I was told today that Vonage has put some restriction and I need to speak to them.

I spoke to Vonage team and they advised that there is no restriction as such.

Please help and advise how can this be resolved.

Thanks,

Tarun

Official Employee

Re: Can't Move from Vonage to Xfinity

Hello, Tarun28. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear there could be some issues with the porting of your number. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I can further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't Move from Vonage to Xfinity

Hello, Tarun28. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!