Community Forum

Call waiting Caller ID not working

Regular Visitor

Call waiting Caller ID not working

I have Panasonic cordless phones directly connected to Comcast modem.  Recently the call waiting caller ID stopped working.  When using the phone, if I got another call, I got the beep, but no caller ID.  Now I no longer even get the beep, and the party calling goes directly into voicemail, with no indication on the phone. I've had several service tickets and been on chat several times.  I keep hearing that this is high priority and will be fixed in 24-72 hours, but it has been weeks.  Panasonic assures me that it is a Comcast problem.  I see other people on this Forum with similar issues get Tech support, get their modems fixed, and everything is fine.  I had one serviceman here, but after 90 minutes and many phone calls, he said he could fix it--or another problem with a dead land line.  I assume I'm still paying for this service, so how do I get it?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Call waiting Caller ID not working

dhawver,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: Call waiting Caller ID not working

Hi dhawver, 

I can look into this for you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.