Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Blocking robocalls

Highlighted
New Poster

Blocking robocalls

I'm really sick of all the robocalls.  It's one of the primary reasons most people drop their landline.  What is Comcast doing to assist with this problem?  I would think it's in your best interest to actively do something to minimize this problem for your landline customers- before we all decide to drop this service. 

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: Blocking robocalls

@gburgjim wrote:

I'm really sick of all the robocalls.  It's one of the primary reasons most people drop their landline.  What is Comcast doing to assist with this problem?  I would think it's in your best interest to actively do something to minimize this problem for your landline customers- before we all decide to drop this service. 

Look into using the NOMOROBO service at www.nomorobo.com

All Replies
Expert

@gburgjim wrote:

Look into using the NOMOROBO service at www.nomorobo.com

Frequent Visitor

I agree its getting really bad all my Comcast friends are having this same problem just remember if we drop the land kine we will pay more for our service because of its part of the package and that isn't right.

Official Employee

Hello chicoman96, the information that (geek46) provided is correct. To block robo calls please click on the link provided.