Community Forum

voicemail and call waiting...

New Poster

voicemail and call waiting...

I had my voicemail and call waiting disabled, but the call waiting still beeps in... how can I get this off my phone line so they can get a busy signal?

Official Employee

Re: voicemail and call waiting...

Greetings, TammyR1! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the call waiting still being activated. I can certainly look into this for you. I see you have already submitted a PM. I will continue to assist you though there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you soooo much!!! I need the call waiting turned off.  It needs to be disabled so I can work from home. And again, I thank you soooo much!!!!                      Tammy

Official Employee

You are welcome, TammyR1. Were you able to locate that voice pin number I request in the previous response? Once I get that we should be able to get this cleared up for you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you, TammyR1. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us as we are here for you 24/7.