Community Forum

unable to retrieve vm

New Poster

unable to retrieve vm

Some time back I requested an upgrade to my Comcast "Bun dle". However, when the techs came out to my house it was discovered that in order to reach a neccessary outlet in my garage. . .a VERY heavy shelf loaded with VERY heavy equipment would have to be moved. I knew that we couldn't accomplish this so instructed the tech to stop with the upgrade and take back the received new boxes to his office, After that I have had numerous issues with the contents of my original package. I feel like that is what is going on now. At first I did not have Caller ID and that was resolved. Then I called about the Voice mail issue

Problem Solver

Re: unable to retrieve vm

JimmieLeeA wrote:

Some time back I requested an upgrade to my Comcast "Bun dle". However, when the techs came out to my house it was discovered that in order to reach a neccessary outlet in my garage. . .a VERY heavy shelf loaded with VERY heavy equipment would have to be moved. I knew that we couldn't accomplish this so instructed the tech to stop with the upgrade and take back the received new boxes to his office, After that I have had numerous issues with the contents of my original package. I feel like that is what is going on now. At first I did not have Caller ID and that was resolved. Then I called about the Voice mail issue

Try logging into your Phone>Voice Mail preferences and see if anything looks wrong...if not call them.