Community Forum

telephone is not working

New Poster

telephone is not working

My telephone is not ringing in and I have tried to reset it twice.

Problem Solver

Re: telephone is not working

mskidmore wrote:

My telephone is not ringing in and I have tried to reset it twice.

You may have to have them resend data to you modem. You can do this via live chat. Good luck!

Regular Visitor

Re: telephone is not working

My telephone is not ringing or do I have a dial tone. Have try the resetting it over and over again and nothing happens. This is the third time this year this has happen they sent a person out I did what he said nothing change.  Do not believe he knew what to do. My problem is I am disable, 75 years old live alone with no family in the state. The telephone is my only means of seeking help. You said to use chat which I thought was a great idea but they have made a mess of my user ID. When you sign into your account  they usually have the user ID and you just add your password. They have my old user ID therefore the message on user ID password or ID is wrong over and over again. There is no way of signing in to account or chat without this procedure. Because these companies make it so hard to contact them there is nothing you can do but write in places like this which is meant for something else. If that is not enough my WiFi goes out two to three times a week and there has been two or three reps to my home still have same problem. Prior to yesterday WiFi was off three days. Will someone explain to me what good service is because the meaning I have must be wrong. I have also tried the calling on the telephone after you finally get pass the dumb recording machine having people to hang up on you drives my through the roof. It is becoming like the last straw just not sure what to do yet but I will work it out.  Something needs to be done about them being the only service in Sacramento, Elk Grove area.

Joey

Tags (1)