Community Forum

pay for triple play - get double play

Regular Visitor

pay for triple play - get double play

For about a 2 year period I was paying full price for triple play. The phone service never worked. For me I used my cell phone and e-mails to ask for support to have this issue corrected. It never was corrected, most the time I was told to fix it myself. I probably could have gone to a Comcast service department myself and fixed the problem. I never received a credit for all the charges associated with this issue or a solution to this problem. I was just just bounced around to different departments for probably over a year until I gave up and dropped phone service. I hope all of these busy service people scored well on the games they were playing instead of taking the time to help out a paying customer. The best part is that the company I was told I switched from, Verizon threatened to sue me unless I paid a settlement fee of over $200.00 for their services that I was no longer receiving. Again Comcast did little to nothing to correct this billing error. I estimated with this settlement fee and Comcast overcharges and my wasted time Comcast owes me easily $1,600.00. I guess the audit and phone service people received some increases in pay from my unresolved problems as well as all the other customers that were ignored so the service people could continue with their online gaming or cell phone gaming or goofing off or just not caring. I wonder how much less my monthly bill and all the other Comcast customers would be if these service departments were held accountable for below average to total lack of performance. I guess as long as you are considered on a service call you get paid. Don't get me started on the franchise and sports fees. I have no proof that they are even paid by Comcast in my area. We used to call the incremental or other expenses. They were footnotes not line items.

Official Employee

Re: pay for triple play get double play

Hello, nophone1. Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear of the experience you had gone through trying to get your phone working and for the delay in response. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: pay for triple play - get double play

Hello, nophone1. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!