Community Forum

iPhone and landline

New Poster

iPhone and landline

My wife is able to answer a call from our landline on her iphone. The call shows up on my iPhone but does not give me the choice to answer it.
Official Employee

Re: iPhone and landline

Greetings, 7121hartwell! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear the call forwarding is not fully working on your phone as far as allowing you to answer it. Does it ever right on your phone or does it just show there was an incoming call? I would like to look further into this and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: iPhone and landline

Hello, 7121hartwell. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!