Community Forum

Xfinity changed the voice unlimited saver plan

New Poster

Xfinity changed the voice unlimited saver plan

Xfinity changed the voice unlimited saver plan in Dec 2018, I have been charged for India calls since then and there was neglible communication from Xfinity about the change.

I was never charged for any India or Singapore calls from last couple of years till Dec 03rd. Now I am getting charged, Xfinity customer serivce or loyality team is not helping or working with on and not aware of these changes. No one in Xfinity wants to work with customer, I have been with xfinity for last 10 years.  This is really disappointing.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity changed the voice unlimited saver plan

ndeokule, thank you for reaching out here on the forums. 

We definitely appreciate your loyalty, and I understand your frustration regarding the changes. I would love to have the opportunity to review this further with you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you for sharing. Going thru the exact same scenario. They changed the plan, no longer can use the Voice2Go features, Call Forwarding, or Call Waiting. She told me it was a computer glitch and I have to pay the upgraded price to get these features back. I have had these features with our package for over a year and then they just take away because they changed the plan. Nice way to upcharge current customers. This all seems wrong to me.

Official Employee

Hi, 1bizymama. Welcome to the community, thanks for posting. The Xfinity Voice Unlimited Saver plan includes unlimited local and domestic long distance calling, including calls to Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan/N. Mariana Islands, Canada and American Samoa. You can find other features it includes here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/voice-callplan-overview. However, Voice 2Go is not included in the Unlimited Saver plan. The features of your plan should not have changed, unless you changed your plan. Either way, I'd be happy to look into this and clear everything up for you. Please send me a private message with your name so I can review your account. We will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Good morning. I ended up not hearing back from you, 1bizmama. I will be completing the interaction and if you end up needing further support with this, please send me that PM. Thanks!