Community Forum

Voicemail time zone

Regular Contributor

Voicemail time zone

The time stamp on my voicemail messages is one hour off. It seems like it's using the Eastern timezone, but I'm in the Central. I can't find any preference setting to fix this. Any ideas?

Official Employee

Re: Voicemail time zone

Hi tony_w

Can you PM me your address and phone number? I'd like to check a couple of things on my end to see if I can assist.  I don't believe there are any user-facing settings that you could edit to update the timezone from your end.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I called customer service again today. They told me it should be fixed within 24 hours. We'll see. That's what they told me the last time I called a few weeks ago. Maybe they will get it done this time.

Official Employee

Sounds good - please don't hesitate to reach out to me though if you don't see a resolution.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Contributor

Finally got it fixed today. It shouldn't be this difficult. Make it a user preference and I could have done it myself withouth going through all these hoops. Trying to get connected to someone in the right department who knew how to fix it was a nightmare of phone transfers, notes to my account, failed attempts, etc.

Official Employee

I'm sorry that it took so much effort to resolve. This was definitly an out-of-the-ordinary issue... but I'm very glad it has been fixed!