Community Forum

Voice2go can't add a new number

Frequent Visitor

Voice2go can't add a new number

I have my main Xfinity home phone number and added 1 voice2go number. I would like to add another voice2go number but the option is greyed out.
Official Employee

Re: Voice2go can't add a new number

Hello, 16v827. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues with trying to set up the 2nd number. You should be able to set up to 4 different numbers. You would need to set up different user ids on your account to assign the numbers to and this could be why it's greyed out. For help with adding users to your account please see the following link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/adding-new-user-names-or-email-addresses

If you still run into issues please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Voice2go can't add a new number

Hello, 16v827. I have not heard back from you. I hope the issue was resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!