Community Forum

Voice mail message via phone co

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Voice mail message via phone co

My phone shows the message in the subject and has ever since we moved into a new house and Comcast changed our phone number.  I have spoken to Comcast numerous times and no one seems capable of understanding the issue or solving it.  They even sent out a service person who thought he turned it off with a setting on the phone.  I told him I did not think the issue was solved as I can delete the message temporarily but the next time I use the phone it comes right back.  The phone is a Panasonic and I have also spoken with them.  They indicate it is a Comcast problem.  There was a suggestion in the forum of calling from another phone and leaving a message, than deleting.  I tried that and it did not work.  

New Poster

Re: Voice mail message via phone co

I don't have voice mail active on my account and still have a "voice mail from phone co." Message.  How in the heck do I get rid of it?  I have no acces to voice on the app,web site or phone as I do not have Voice mail on my account, also DO NOT want voice mail on the account, so any help is good.