Community Forum

Voice mail Indicator

New Poster

Voice mail Indicator

Did not get a voice mail indication on home phone when called from my cell phone.  No flashing light and no stutter tone on the phone.  Voice mail was in the login account. Just came to Xfinity from Centurylink last week and phone message indicator worked just fine, now it don't, any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

Re: Voice mail Indicator

Hi  jhodges1,  I can help review your voicemail service on my side.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Called and got transferd to a phone troubleshooter and had it fixed, took around 1/2 hour.

Official Employee

Thank you for your reply, and glad to hear you were able to get this resolved.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!