Community Forum

Turning voicemail off

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Turning voicemail off

Is there any way I can turn home phone voicemail off and on or set the number of rings before call goes to voicemail?

Official Employee

Re: Turning voicemail off

Hello, John156. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. You can certainly change the numbers of rings before the phone goes to voicemail. Please see the following link to see how this is done: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/change-number-of-rings-before-calls-are-forwarded

If you still need assistance, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Turning voicemail off

Hello, John156. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!