Community Forum

Remove Call Waiting and Voicemail

New Poster

Remove Call Waiting and Voicemail

When I ordered my services i asked for call waiting and voice mail to not be put on my phone.

It is on there and no one that I talk to is able to remove them for some reason. I am getting the *70 tip which only removes it temporarily . 

I need this done asap. What should I do ? I'm working from home and can't have this on my phone come Monday and I called 3 times about this already.

Thanks

Sean

Official Employee

Re: Remove Call Waiting and Voicemail

Hey @Sean706

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forum. I apologize for the experience you're having. I'd be more than happy to help have call waiting and voicemail removed. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message? If you are not the account holder, please include their first and last name as it appears on the monthly statement, and the phone number associated with the account as well. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Remove Call Waiting and Voicemail

Need to delete what is in the Xfinity mail box for my home number and turn voicemail OFF so we can use the message counter on the phone to see if a message was stored IN THE PHONE ONLY