Community Forum

Re: Remove Call Waiting

New Poster

I am waiting to call waiting and voicemail removed from my line as well.
Official Employee

Greetings, dfletch1974! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I certainly can understand the need of having these features removed from phone services. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last and you voice pin number so I may further assist you? To find your voice pin number please see the following link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-voice-security-pin

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I was able to finally get it removed. The trick is according to advanced support is to not only have the feature removed but make sure it is completely removed from billing also. In my case the feature was completely taken off the account but call waiting still worked, once it was completely removed from billing then it was disabled.
Official Employee

Hello, dfletch1974. I hope your weekend is going well. Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear it was all removed. I know this is imperative in order to work some jobs from home. With the features removed, was there anything else I could assist you with?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hey, dfletch1974. I have not heard back from you and can assume everything is all good on your side. If you need assistance in the future please don't hesitate you reach out to us.