Community Forum

Re: Call history only shows placed calls

Regular Visitor

I have the similar problem since last week.  In my case my call logging/history is not working at all. Yesterday, I was on chat and phone with support for like almost 2 hours total with 3 different person and they still cannot get the call logging/history to work at all.  

So now they are sending out a tech to my house this afternoon.   Honestly, I think it is a system/software issue on their end but they said they need to check my modem/onrouter and wiring.

Regular Visitor

No, it has nothing do with the sort sequence,  it is really only logging "Placed call" only.  Receivied and missed calls were not being log,  the last "Received" and "Missed" were from last week.

Expert

@kbc9 wrote:

No, it has nothing do with the sort sequence,  it is really only logging "Placed call" only.  Receivied and missed calls were not being log,  the last "Received" and "Missed" were from last week.

I'm moving your issue to a separate thread to avoid confusion with the OP. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!