Community Forum

Please remove phone features from my line - URGENT

New Poster

Please remove phone features from my line - URGENT

Hello

I have been on this for the past 5 days talking to rep in store, on phone and chat.  This is my last resort now

Can someone please remove call waiting voicemail and caller id feature from my phone line. I just want a busy signal when a call is coming in when the line is busy and no beeps and voice of someone say the voicemail is not in service

This is very urgent and crucial  

Reps say they have removed but there is a message that say voicemail is not in service and I still hear the beep

Comcast pls help!

Official Employee

Re: Please remove phone features from my line - UR

Hello, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear that these Voice features you do not want, are still working on your end. I would be more than happy to further look into this on my end. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 
To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@funlayo, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this phone features concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you choosing Comcast as your provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The features have been removed now thanks