Community Forum

PETITION XFINITY to INCREASE BLOCK CALLS

Frequent Visitor

PETITION XFINITY to INCREASE BLOCK CALLS

Does anyone know if a petition is in place to sign asking Xfinity to increase the 25 call block maximum to a higher number or preferably unlimited?  Please share as I am so very tired of these unwanted calls.  If there is not a petition, one needs to be implemented immediately.

Robo and marketing calls have gotten completely out of hand even if you have call block and nomorobo.  I use Xfinity and nomorobo but the problem is Xfinity ONLY ALLOWS  a maximum 25 blocked calls.  I can reach that maximum within 2-3 days which makes it worthless with the present onslaught of marketing calls.  Nomorobo's maximum is 250..... but unfortunately, this maximum is reached fairly quickly then you need to unblock numbers that end up calling AGAIN.  This annoyance is like having a part-time job blocking unblocking to stay within the maximum 

Comcast moderator:  If this issue is being addressed by Xfinity to increase the block call maximum SOON, please let us know. If not, the ONLY way to get a corporation's attention to address an issue is PETITION them to make a change and I definitely want my name on that petition.  I will also send my complaint to my state Senators and Congress.