Community Forum

Our voicemail has not been working.

Highlighted
Contributor

Our voicemail has not been working.

Hi. We just noticed our voicemail no longer works? When we dial the number to check, it states, "The mailbox number you are trying to reach is not in service".

It worked fine previously. How can we fix this?

Contributor

Re: Our voicemail has not been working.

No one got back to me on here, so we called the 1-800 customer service number. They were able to get us sorted out. Voicemail now works. It turns out they didn't set it up for whatever reason.

Official Employee

Greetings! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I certainly apologize for the delay in response but glad to hear the issues have been resolved with the voicemail. If there was anything else we could assist you with feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Randomnames. I have not heard back from you and can only assume there was nothing more we could assist you with. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!