Community Forum

Old Saved Voicemail

Frequent Visitor

Old Saved Voicemail

I saved six voicemails from 2014 on my home phone's Xfinity voicemail.  Today I changed to a bundled plan and after that the old voicemails were gone.  They were there yesterday, so they are recorded somewhere.  I want to try to get them back.  Any suggestions?

Expert

Re: Old Saved Voicemail

computerstress,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi computerstress, 

I can review your account to see if we can recover the voicemails for you. In order to access your account, can you please verify your first and last name, the full street address and the account or phone number associated with your services? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I was asked by an employee who answered my question to provide my name, address, phone number but wasn't told how to submit it as this forum says not to post such things.  So how do I post it?

Frequent Visitor

I

I am an Official Comcast Employee. 
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Hi computerstress, 

I can review your account to see if we can recover the voicemails for you. In order to access your account, can you please verify your first and last name, the full street address and the account or phone number associated with your services? 

THE FORUM SAYS NOT TO POST SUCH THINGS!  HOW CAN I VERIFY???

Frequent Visitor

Please help.  You replied that the forum sent my message to a Comcast Employee who responded and asked for me to verify my name, address, phone number, but didn't tell me how to, when I hit reply it said do not post personal info.  How to reply directly to the employee who messaged me?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hi computerstress,

My apologies for not posting the instructions on how to send a private message. I am happy you were able to figure it out. I've just grabbed your private message and will be replying with my next steps. Chat with you soon. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks, I'll wait to hear from you.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks to whomever at Comcast restored my old saved voicemails from 2013-2015.  I have downloaded and saved them in other locations...

Official Employee

Great!! I'm happy they were able to get this taken care of for you. I'm not sure of the cause but am happy we were able to get them restored. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!