Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Nomorobo

New Poster

Nomorobo

How do I turn off the Nomorobo service?

Problem Solver

Re: Nomorobo

One way to do it is by logging into the Xfinity web site portal with your login information.  Select the phone icon in the upper right hand corner of your browser.  When the new page opens up, click on the cog shape icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen and on the page that takes you to select the Advance Call Forwarding option.  Look for the line that has Nomorobo in the Type column.  In the Status check box you can uncheck the box and that will stop the simultaneous ring of incoming calls to the Nomorobo service while still leaving your number setup with them in case you want to start using it again.  

If you want to completely remove the service, then after you do the above you will need to login to the nomorobo web site with your login information you setup with them.  Once logged in select the Your Phones option, select Edit, and then select the Delete This Phone option.  

Hope this helps you out.

New Poster

Why does nomorobo call ring my phone once?  Is there a way I can still block thos annoying calls and not have the phone ring?

Problem Solver

As I understand it, the phone has to ring at least once for the call to make it to the Nomorobo system so that it can determine if it is a robo type call or not.  I don't know of any way myself to prevent the single ring from happening.

Hope this helps you out.