Community Forum

New idea for an app

New Poster

New idea for an app

I really like how the caller id for my xfinity phone appears on the TV when the TV is on. I think having the same capability to see the caller id on my desktop computer and on my iPad tablet would be a great addition.

Official Employee

Re: New idea for an app

Hello, MikeCunningham1. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We use to have this feature but due to lack of customer interest, it was discontinued back in 2015. You can read about it here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Phone-Archive/Caller-ID-to-the-PC-Update-July-9-2015/m-p/2555800#U2555...

I do like the option you mention about the tablet. I will be sure to pass this feedback along to the proper channels so they know customers are still interested in this feature. If there was anything else I could assist you with, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New idea for an app

Hello, MikeCunningham1. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!