Community Forum

I dont use the phone service do I have to pay

New Poster

I dont use the phone service do I have to pay

I dont use the phone service. Do I have to have it. I dont want to pay for it if its not being used

Gold Problem Solver

Re: I dont use the phone service do I have to pay

@w8chmp79 wrote:

I dont use the phone service. Do I have to have it. I dont want to pay for it if its not being used

In some cases, the triple play cost is actually LESS THAN what your what your subscription could be if you didn't have the triple play package.  You can visit your local service center for an in-person review of your account or call Comcast at 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and speak with a CSR about the issue.   Local Service locations can be found using the following link:  http://customer.xfinity.com/service-center-locations

Official Employee

Re: I dont use the phone service do I have to pay

Hello @w8chmp79. It is true that with multi-product discounts, having phone service may make your monthly bill less. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.