Community Forum

Home phone

New Poster

Home phone

We got a new printer/scanner(wireless) and now our home phone is not working. Do we need another connection for our phone? 

Official Employee

Re: Home phone

Did you possibly physically disconnect your phone when hooking up the printer. Follow the cords

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Debbit1968. Thanks for reaching out to us on thee forums. I apologize to hear you lost the phone connection when you hooked up the new printer. If the phone is still connected and you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to me by sending a PM with your first and last name.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, Debbie1968. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.